enero 14, 2013

I'm Mr. Writer



My friend has called, She wants to meet us in France
But, it has been so long since I heard from you and 
I thought that I could pass by your door, being so close to me, and say hello.

Accept me a coffee or lets travel to the south coast.
Would you like to come? Would you like to see me?
I'm sorry if this outburst is only mine but, God! I hope you understand that all I want is to see you!

But, is the city and the sunrises,
Sunsets, wine, music and rain
and I am so sure that with you by my side, the city would be more even pretty.
Brighton is bright but will not be the same without you.
and France looks so meaningless without someone to love.
Hope to read you soon, give me a call,
It is never too late or early to be and do what we always wanted.
Because I remember all said but I don't want to get lost in Neil Young and Dylan's songs anymore,
I want to get lost in you and that bed full of lavender bouquets.

But is the city and the sunrises,
Sunsets, wine, music and rain
and I am so sure that with you by my side, the city would be so much better!
We could choose Madrid!
Just let me know where will you ask me for a song and
I will answer always: A thousand kisses deep 'cause I'll love you 'till the end of the world.

I want to rise up too, get lost in Neil Young and Dylan's songs with a pretty boy like you...
Oh, how I wish that you, my love, you were near...
And all sunsets, red wine and the forests
but, is the city, that city so bright
that I'm sure it would be nicer with me by Your side.



skypilot*
Jan 3 2013